High Pressure 2 Stage Gas Powered Fire Pump specifically designed for home fire fighting or irrigation, 100 feet of fire hose, nozzle, 12 ft. of PVC Suction Hose, all fittings & hose adapters already assembled on 10" wheel and handle kit.
Fire Pump Features:
- 3-way cast-iron outlet
- Pump Type: High Pressure Pump
- Pump Style: 2-stage cast-aluminum impeller
Duty Steel Frame
& EPA Approved!
- 5.0 Horsepower
- Honda GX 160 OHV Gasoline Engine
- 3600 RPM
- .82 Gallon Fuel Tank
- Low oil shutdown alert: Yes
- Engine Run Time: 2.0 hrs
- Max Total Head (Static): 300 ft.
(pump to destination)
- Suction height:
ft (water source to pump)
- Self Priming Pump: Yes, wet prime
- Maximum Pressure (PSI): 125
- Gallon Per Minute: 80
- Duty Points: 65 GPM @ 50 PSI, 45 GPM @ 75 PSI, 25 GPM @ 100 PSI
- Solids Handling: No
- Outlet Diameter: 2 ea. @ 1", 1 ea. @ 1.5"
- Inlet Diameter: 2"
Impeller and Housing Material: Cast Aluminum
- Inlet & Outlet Port Mtrl: Cast Iron
- Check Valve: Yes
- 2 year limited warranty
Fire Hose Specifications:
- Our fire hose is 1-1/2" high quality single jacket
- 100 feet of hose
- Intended for industrial fire protection use
- Hose has a synthetic rubber liner
- 100% polyester yarns prevent mildew
- Hose has 300 PSI test pressure and a 150 PSI service
- Fire hose comes standard with an FM label
- Hose comes coupled with HARD COAT ALUMINUM couplings (NST)
Note: To ensure optimal performance, do not exceed a total length of 300 feet of fire hose with this system.